Tuesday 13 November 2012

fickle..

Posted by iya_khin at 01:58

“you’d think that silence would be peaceful. But really, it’spainful.” – David Levithan

Lying in my bed
Turbulence inside my head
This loneliness inside of me
Damn, why you just don’t kill me.

Yeah, maybe I’m better off alone
Rather than to be with someone who can’t be my own
I rather be sad and empty
Than live surrounded by lies and wary.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure just likeMarilyn Monroe
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard tohandle.
Yes, I’m a psycho, a freak or maybe a bitch
A ragged doll, used and ditched.

But I’m just a girl who’s just protecting herself
I live in the past that nobody wants to watch
Nobody understand and no one can stand
No one to save me…I can’t even demand.

So silence is all that’s left in me
My cure even everyone else don’t agree
In quietness I hide
Bleeding and slowly restoring myself.



4 comments:

Lalah said...[Reply]

its too deep down there.

Gin said...[Reply]

Lagi ka nalang malungkot. u.u

* Gin was here

MEcoy said...[Reply]

i could feel each and every word on that

jelai♥ said...[Reply]

did you actually made that poem. LOvely.

follow me♥♥
cutyjelix143.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

when she cries.... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review